Die Zukunft wartet auf Sie!
Unseren Erfolg verdanken wir den Menschen, die für uns arbeiten.
CO.DON verbessert mit ihren Produkten und Dienstleistungen nachhaltig Gesundheit und Lebensqualität ihrer Patienten. Unsere innovativen Produkte und Arbeitsprozesse sind ohne motivierte, qualifizierte und teamorientierte Kollegen und Kolleginnen undenkbar.
Als Innovationsführer im überaus dynamischen Markt der regenerativen Medizin suchen wir die Besten, die in unserem kreativen Arbeitsumfeld unsere Unternehmensziele zu ihren eigenen beruflichen Zielen machen.Bitte senden Sie Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung an:
Berlin-based biopharmaceutical company CO.DON develops, produces and markets in Germany autologous cell therapies for the minimally invasive repair of cartilage damage to joints following traumatic or degenerative defects. The cell based autologous product has been used to treat more than 10,000 patients up to now. The company is currently undergoing Phase II and III clinical trials to obtain European marketing authorization which is expected in second half of 2017.
For our Medical Affairs Department we are looking for a
VP Global Medical Affairs
- Managing Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Relationship, professional societies and other key stakeholders.
- Managing publication strategy from corporate sponsor trials
- Oversees and assumes responsibility for the planning, timely implementation, and tracking of all activities of the office-based and field-based Medical organization to ensure full and appropriate utilization.
- Integrates medical and scientific insight into regional strategies, plans and tactics.
- Establishes a close, effective and efficient network of external and internal contacts to monitor and influence the development of medical-scientific opinions and beliefs as well as medical practice
- Develops and oversees a mechanism by which scientific opportunities and data identified by the field-base
- Develops and effectively manages annual operating plan and budget for management of the Medical Affairs organization
- Presenting educational information about therapeutic landscape
- Review and approve all medical, technical and promotional materials
- Partner with Market Access and Commercial to co-ordinate medical input into local appraisal documents & strategy
- Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degree with completion of residency and/or fellowship in the Orthopedic field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of Medical Affairs with a track record of connecting the scientific data to patients, business solutions resulting in memorable experiences for patients and all stakeholders.
- Track record of connecting and developing trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to accelerate business achievements and leveraging diversity to improve outcomes. Connected externally with consortia and thought leaders driving win-win innovative patient solutions.
- Good knowledge of clinical trial methodology, regulatory requirements governing clinical trials.
- Excellent medical knowledge, general as well as focused on the orthopedic field
- Professional experience in the planning and conduct of clinical research Projects
- Profound knowledge of health care policy and health economy
- Proven presentation and moderation skills
- Good command of German & English
- Pref. based in Germany, Berlin.
We offer you
- To be part of a dynamic, passionate, work hard/play hard team.
- Create your own exciting career opportunities in an international growing company.
- To incentivize your already attractive salary with high performance bonus pay outs.
Please send a full application package (CV, cover letter, certificates and references) by E-Mail to Mr. Dirk Hessel, CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org